Monday 8 April 2013

I'M GOING TO VISIT AGAIN


It's a fact! I'm going back again. Last year, in August, I went to Paris for the first time. Then I really didn't know what to expect, but I was really exited. We went with the Thalys and stayed in a beautiful hotel. We went for about three days, so there wasn't much time for shopping. But I fell in love with the city. Only the people who have been there will know what I mean and how that feels. (The same thing for New York)

Also this time we'll be traveling with the Thalys. I had a good experience with it before. I will be going in the first week of June with one of my lovely friends. We're going to do some sight seeing, but mainly shopping and just enjoying Paris. We're very exited! Let me know if you have ever been to Paris and what you thought about it. Also if you have some places that I really need to go too. Have a good day. xx

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to Paris unfortunately :(
    But i would love to go there someday
    Wish you a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Paris is a very beautiful city!!!!! Did you past a good time?
    You can follow my blog and comment for say what you think about it!


    http://elisefashionblog.wordpress.com

    Kiss
    Elise

    ReplyDelete