Saturday 11 May 2013

GOTHENBURG | SWEDEN



Dear bloggers! There wasn't a post yesterday, because I was visiting the city Gothenburg in Sweden. When I arrived in Sweden I thought that there only was woods, grass and enormous landscapes with horses. Though of course I know that isn't true, it was the only thing I had seen. But then yesterday we went to Gotenburg and it's a beautiful city. And I would definitely recommend it, if you're considering it. I also would love to visit Stockholm some day. It wasn't possible this time, because it's like 600 km from where we're staying. 
I took the first photo around the evening and the other two in the afternoon from the universe museum. 
And I have to say that I think the city is way more beautiful in the evening, but I think that's with every city. :) Have a good day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment