Monday 26 August 2013

BLACK BOOTS FOR FALL-WINTER



Hello there ! These are the black boots I have for this fall-winter. From right to left. The cut out boots from Sasha, I will be wearing them in the fall and not in the winter unless the winter this year is going to be extremely warm. Then we've got the suede boots from Zara. I'm literally in love with this pair, because they are quite comfortable and you can wear them with almost anything. Then we've got the leather boots from Zara. I think these are the most comfortable boots with a heel I have ever worn in my entire life. They're very simple and easy to combine. Last but not least, the studded boots from NewLook. I got these ones last year for my birthday and I still wear them.

The only shoes I would like to add to my wardrobe are black strappy sandals from Zara.
It's funny because for about one year and a half ago I didn't have a pair of black shoes at all and now I have a lot of black shoes. From flip flops to trainers to sandals to boots. Have a good day!

Hugs and Kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Die suede laarsjes zijn prachtig!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind de cut out boots nog steeds geweldig en ik twijfel of ik ze ga kopen, omdat ze denk ik wat te koud zijn voor de winter!

    ReplyDelete