Thursday 24 April 2014

TIMES FLY BY


Vintage jacket / Zara skirt + boots  

Hello there! 
This past month has been hectic in every single way you can imagine. At the moment I'm having a bit of free / me time and I'm using most of it to just sleep. It's like I'm getting more and more tired every time I relax or give in to being tired. When the body relaxes it acknowledges that it's tired and gets the signal to rest even more. These moments get on my nerves, because I just want to be able to sleep very long for just a few nights to charge the battery and then go, go, go again. Upcoming week I'll have a week off of school and I'm going to enjoy life and some time for me, myself and I. I plan on going to several photography museums, do some shopping and catch up on a bit of reading.

Photos by Hannah Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment