Thursday 14 February 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I'm going to spend this one all alone... Well, no it'll be me with my study books, loads of chocolate and a the Glamour. (Post will follow)
I have a question for you, what do you think of the whole concept Valentines Day? If you ask me, I love the whole idea that this day is all about love, though I don't like that this idea became so incredibly commercial. Because that's not what this is about. Of course it is lovely to get a beautiful rose or a box with chocolates, but I don't think it's necessary to buy very expensive presents for one another.
I better go study now. Have a good day. xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute images, I'm pinning some of them!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!


    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete