Sunday 30 June 2013

OUTFIT | GARDENING


Clothes/H&M and Boots/Hunter
I think everyone has those days where you feel like doing nothing.. A whole day exactly described in the 'Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars. There's a few things I did today. Working in the garden for about an hour, I ate and watched two movies. Morning Glory and I don't know how she does it. I really love both films, not only because I'm in love with both Rachel McAdams and Sarah Jessica Parker but because it's a combination of humor, lovely actresses and great clothing ;) Have a good day/evening. X 

Just a reminder for everyone, GFC will stop existing.. No need to cry, because we've got Bloglovin :) You can click here and you'll be directed to my Bloglovin page where you just have to click on the 'Follow' button. 


No comments:

Post a Comment