Tuesday 30 July 2013

ON MY LIST

All items are from Zara
Hello bloggers! I'm back from my long vacation and I got the next few already planned :) While being on vacation I had to wait for the very important new, wether I would be submitted to the study I would like to do the upcoming four years. And I'm very proud to say that I am submitted.
Recently I have posted a lot of outfit posts lately, which might have been a bit boring. I am very sorry for that. From now on the posts will be more variability in the posts.
The photo above shows four items I would die to have from the new collection from Zara. So I might be going to Amsterdam today to visit the Zara in the hope that I like the clothes in real life as well.
As I already said earlier in this post is that my next trips are already planned. Which means that I'll be in Londen in two weeks and in november I'll be traveling to Washington and New York, which I'm extremely exited about. I think it's safe to say that I'm a little addicted to traveling. :) Have a good day bloggers.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin or G+

2 comments:

  1. Wauw, die jas is zó mooi! Leuke wishlist heb je aangemaakt! Xx

    ReplyDelete