Wednesday 11 September 2013

09/11


Hello there! I apologize for not posting anything new yesterday but I clearly had no inspiration. As for today that's different. Currently I'm at school updating, because when I get home I don't have time for that. So I know that the photos in this post are about coats and bare legs, but that's what fall is about. You never know what the weather is going to be like and because of that it makes it quite a hard task to get dressed in the morning. The only solution is: layering.
Also the photos in this post show what I'm into lately, it pretty much sums it up. Black, white, grey, stripes and denim. You can never go wrong with that I think and it's a bit basic. That depends on how you combine it though.
It's 9/11 today, I realized that when I arrived at school and had to take a look in my diary and it always makes me feel a bit strange. Because it's a long time ago but the consequences and impacts are still very alive. So tonight I'll be watching a documentary created by two french men who had a sort of internship at a firemen house. (sorry if that's not the right word) Personally that's one of the best 'films' that explain that particularly day. This is the post for now. I promise to post an outfit post soon.

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment