Monday 2 September 2013

MY BIRTHDAY WISH


Hello there! I'm sorry for this late post, but it's because I had my very first college day today. Which started by getting up at six am and that was way too early to get up after three months vacation. Just imagine.. Then after a little breakfast (because I'm not that hungry early in the morning) I got on my bike and cycled to to train station and there literally was nobody on the streets. So I guessed that it wouldn't be very crowded in the train but man o man I was wrong. It was like everyone gathered in that train. But I don't really have anything to complain about :) 
It was a good day though, I learned a lot and met so many great people. And that's why I'm very exited for tomorrow! 

You guys might be wondering why there is a picture of a camera and I'll explain that to you. As you all know today's the second of September, which means my birthday's not that far away anymore. (the 27th of September) And I do have a gift wish and that is this beauty above. I wish everyone a good evening.

Hugs and Kisses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment