Saturday 26 October 2013

PLAIN GREY SHIRT

Hello there! 

Lately it's been getter colder and colder, darker and darker. I think that will be no new news for anyone who lived in the Netherlands (I don't know about other places). So it sure came as a surprise when sun decided to shine very bright and the temperatures increased for a few days. That also made a lot of people happier and confused. As for me, I didn't know what to wear anymore. Since the weather became a lot colder and more wet I put away all of my summer clothes. 
I think we all have those days that when you wake up and it's dark outside, the heater isn't warm yet and you really don't want to get out of your loving warm bed. 
So on this particular warm day (a few days ago) I went for a plain grey simple shirt and a pair of black jeans with flats. 

Hugs and Kisses!


H&M SHIRT / ZARA JEANS / SM FLATS

Photos by Charlotte Brugman

No comments:

Post a Comment