Tuesday 29 October 2013

FALL KICKS IN


Good morning to you all!

I'm happy to announce that I have survived the rough and scary storm from yesterday. Three people died due to the storm, (!!) As many of you probably have noticed is that the weather is getting colder and colder and the colors are changing. Trees are getting yellow and sort of brown, the leaves are falling from threes and all together it creates a different kind of atmosphere everywhere, more cosy I think.
Since I'm still in love with certain items from my summer clothes I'm also in love with layering, as in this way I'm still able to wear them a little longer. I'm still a firm believer in bare legs and the only way to make that bearable is to wear over the knee socks. Though that won't be bearable in a few weeks anymore.  I'll do an outfit post with the over the knee socks anytime soon :)

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment