Tuesday 26 November 2013

FLOWER BOMBER


I did some shopping yesterday and I might have already told you that.. One of the purchases is this flower bomber jacket and to be honest, I never thought I'd be the bomber jacket kinda girl. That's also why I went for the more sweet version :)
Lately I'm really into real  fake leather, unfortunately I can't afford the real kind... A lot of different kind of prints and some short black boots.
Last weekend I went through my closet in order to throw sell some items, but then got to think about style and then I realized I don't really know how to describe my style. So then I tried it and I think I managed quite well.
So I think my style is a little tomboy, sometimes a little sensual, rock, romantic, but mostly simple and easy, because I like to be able to move comfortably in the outfit I'm wearing.
I don't like to be just one specific style because, as a women / girl, I think we are much more dynamic and complex than one type or gimmick.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT BY THE WHOLE OUTFIT IS BY ZARA

Photos by Hannah Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment