Monday 25 November 2013

IT'S MONDAY AGAIN

Hello! I don't have much to say other than a) why is it Monday again? b) Why did I miss my train today and c) Why was the first lesson cancelled? I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, but me and photographer Hannah Adams were very busy with school and other personal things.

I did do some shopping the last few days as for today as well and you'll see some of the purchases very soon. :)

Than another thing I find really difficult is that I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books and magazines I want to read, to update the blog everyday, all the friends I want to see and to be able to finish my schoolwork. I still forgot sports!

A while ago I mentioned that I was nominated for 'blogger of the month' and I still am and you're still able to support me. So it would mean a lot to me if I could just borrow 5 minutes of your time and click  here.

PS. Make sure your browser accepts cookies, otherwise your vote will not be proceeded. When you see the results after you hit the 'vote' button, you have voted successfully.

MONKI SCARF / COAT AND BOOTS BY ZARA / MANGO BAG / COSTES DENIM / H&M BLOUSE

Photos by Hannah Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment