Thursday 14 November 2013

STRIPES AND LEATHER



Hello there! 

Stripes and leather are some of my favorites out of my closet and I'm currently buying fake leather skirts, shoes, bags and so much more, because the real leather I can't afford. With a few exceptions. 
I haven't had a lot inspiration to write lately and I hope it'll come back any time soon. 

Then there are some exiting things going on for the blog, below explained. It would mean a lot to me if you would take 5 minutes of your time to support me by clicking on both the 'here's' below. 

You might know the site stylight.com, I recently am active there and at the moment joining the contest #BLACK as they call it. If you are already have an account there, it would mean a lot to me if you would heart my #BLACK looks. :) You can find my profile by clicking here.
This also means that there are going to be a lot of black looks on the blog. :)

Then another thing. As you may already know is that I'm nominated for 'Blogger of the Month' on insidefruits.nl, which means a lot to me. To win this title I have to have enough votes and I'm in to win it, right? It would mean a lot to me if you would take just 5 seconds of your time to vote for me here.

PS. Make sure your browser accepts cookies, otherwise your vote will not be proceeded. When you see the results after you hit the 'vote' button, you have voted successfully.


Hugs and Kisses!

MANGO JEANS AND BAG /  H&M SHIRT / ZARA COAT AND BOOTS

Photos by Charlotte Brugman


No comments:

Post a Comment