Wednesday 11 December 2013

DENIM AND STRIPES


Afternoon readers! 

I've got new hair! I did post something about chopped hair earlier with a selfie, but this is my first outfit post with my fresh chopped hair. I still have to get used to it, but I can tell it does save lots of time in the morning -washing & blowdrying my hair etc.- and I quite like it. :)

UNDERWEAR - I don't know what it is about December, but around this time of the year I always start thinking about underwear. Maybe it's because of Christmas - as romantic as that is supposed to be - New Year's Eve.. Who knows..

The magazines I read and lingerie shops always encourage you to make sure your bra and knickers/strings/granny pants -whatever you like to wear- are the same color. But that's not what I first think of when getting dressed in the morning. -Hey let's make sure you wear the same color bra and knickers… No get dressed really fast, because either you're late or it's cold-. This is a little different nly when I have to attend some party or similar occasion -even then I change just before I have to leave, because I forgot in the morning.  But when I did succeed I always feel like I have my life complete and that just because of a bra and knickers. 
The thing that is really true is that you do feel sexier when you managed to succeed.

Then I do like to add something to my wall of unwearable: G-strings… 
Never - ever- in my life will I wear a string. It's way to uncomfortable and cold in the winter.. 

FOREVER 21 BLOUSE AND SWEATER / ZARA BAG AND COAT / H&M TROUSERS / MONKI SCARF / NIKES 5.0 

Photos by Hannah Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment