Monday 9 December 2013

MONDAY MORNING, HELLO


Other than, good morning and hello it's Monday morning again there is not much you say on a regular Monday morning. -God this is a long sentence-. 
This weekend I spend by flicking through the pages of magazines - Vogue, Glamour, Marie Claire and Elle- reading books, drinking cups of tea, watching films -Pretty Women and One Day- eating chocolate, having fun with friends and not to forget sleeping. This was the last weekend of 2013 that I was able to get a long sleep, because the upcoming weeks are going to be filled with loads of fun and lacks of sleep.. Friends, Christmas, Gala's and New Year's eve. Did I mention that one of my friends invited me to go skiing with them (?!!) Super exited about that, the only thing is that I'm freezing already and it's not even minus 0 yet.. 
That's also a dilemma I have in the cold, dark morning when my heater isn't awake yet.. Shall I go for a warm and comfortable outfit or do I choose the more stylish and cold outfit.. 
This is what I always do in the train on a early Monday morning with coffee and the breakfast show on BBC radio 1, looking forward to the next weekend and what it's going to be like and what happened in the one that just ended.. 
One again, Good Morning! 

MARCCAIN SWEATER / COSTES JEANS / ZARA COAT, BAG AND BOOTS

Photos by Hannah Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment