Monday 27 January 2014

DOT DOT DOT

It's Monday
And that sums it up. Sleeping time is over. We need to go say goodbye to our warm and cozy beds and get back out there in the real cold world. 
I feel like my life, at the moment, is a complete mess and disorganized which is a bit stressful. I absolutely need to get it back together. This weekend I watched the movie 'I don't know how she does it' - with Sarah Jessica Parker - and she does that with lists. So I'm going to start making lists. 
Off to a great start, I bought a notebook that's meant for lists. Making lists isn't hard to do, only managing to do everything will be hard. Just like keeping my new years resolutions. Which I kept so far - hurray! 

Photo by Charlotte Brugman
edited with the app 'Dubble app' 

No comments:

Post a Comment