Wednesday 29 January 2014

WHITE INTERIOR

Hello there!
It's Wednesday already! Seriously time is flying by. Everyday the same routine, alarm clock wakes you up, turn on the BBC1 breakfast show with Grimmy, have a light breakfast, take a shower, get dressed and the day starts with the activities that are planned. Note to self: don't forget to eat healthy, don't eat too many sweets and make sure you go to the gym. 
I'm feeling good, but I feel like I need to spice things up a bit, like going on a trip or something. Unfortunately I don't have the money to fly to a fabulous destination where the sun shines all day and the good looking lads walk around. The very thing I do have time for is to meet up with a couple of my girlfriends, who I haven't seen for about a month and a half. Though this is planned in March, I'm really looking forward to this. 

In the last update I talked about the fact that I had to get my ** back together and about my way of working with lists. I did start making the lists and, to my own surprise, it really does work. Thanks for the comments on that post! :)

Photos found on Tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment