Tuesday 14 January 2014

LEATHER GOODS

This is essentially what I want 2014 to look like in the form of a sartorial mood board, and since I've already put money away to save for a certain investment -read clothes-, I'm one step closer.
While I continually mention how averse I am to NYE resolutions, I find much more use in 'style resolutions', setting out some goals of what I want to move in/out of my wardrobe for the next twelve months.
This year I evidently want to channel some very expensive leather goods, which my wallet is not going to find that pleasant (but my closet will)
Acquiring the boots, though, may prove the hardest feat. 18th birthday in September, perhaps? Who knows, but the color black, leather and simplicity are the road to happiness if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment