Sunday 9 February 2014

BLACK AND WHITE



Waking up at 6 AM and going to sleep around 1 AM is pretty exhausting eventually. 
What did I do in those 19 hours a day, you might ask? Well, a busy week at school, dinners with friends, a birthday celebration, going to the gym and traveling from home to friends to school to family is the answer. 
When having these kind of days a big sweater is one of my best friends. One that keeps me warm and comfortable. My other best friend is coffee, something to keep me awake. Fresh air is something that helps as well. 

There will be an article online at the end of next week. I'm currently working on it, it evolves girl power, so stay tuned! :)

GAP SWEATER (menswear) / BROOK AND BROTHERS DRESS SHIRT (menswear) / ZARA BOOTS

Photos by Hannah Adams



No comments:

Post a Comment