Wednesday 12 February 2014

WHAT ABOUT LOVE




Love. It regards to almost everything. 
Family, friends, clothes, food, cities, countries, study, pets, bed maybe even your pillow. 

The dictionary defines love to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It also is a Danish town. 

There is one pacific love I want to write about today. That is the one you have for someone very special. 

Most of you readers are probably female. Then you would probably know that every female human being has little problems with the other gender. You know what they say 'Can't live with them, can't live without them'. Normally I don't write about this subject, but since this a very actual subject in my friend circle and because it's almost Valentine's Day, I decided that maybe I should. 

(This is written out of the women's perspective who fancies men in this world)

What do you do when you fancy someone and he doesn't fancy you?
What do you say when he likes you way better than you like him?
When are we going to end things?
Do we really want to end things?
What do you say when you want the relationship but don't want the labels that are included?

These my friends are some difficult questions. 

The things is nobody ever knows the answers and there is always doubting involved. Are we hurting someone by being honest? Then if we do are we really hurting someone or are we just preventing them from so much more drama? 

There are too many theories about this one difficult subject, love. And personally I think that non of them is perfect. That also is because every single person is different and everyone reacts differently. 

What I always say and try is to be honest with each other. Because you can't make yourself unhappy by making someone else very happy. Eventually the other will know and you're both screwed. We don't want that. 

But then what do you do?
We don't know. 
There is no right or wrong answer to what's the best you can do. You know that someone better than those who came up with theories or your friends. So be honest, be friendly and most important be yourself. 

That does not only apply to love.

Before you ask, no I'm trying to be doctor love. If I want to be I should start by having more success myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment