Thursday 6 March 2014

IT'S A NEW DAWN


It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life..... And I'm feeling good (You actually sang that in your mind, didn't you?) I'm sure we've all heard of that song before. 
Well, I want to have a new dawn, new day, new life with my closet. I want to sell a lot of items that I never wear anymore or the ones that are really cute but I don't find comfortable at all, in order to clean the decks and sail away in a new ship.
A lot can happen in a year and I just realized it's March already and time is really flying by, that I have to actually do certain things instead of delaying them over and over again.
So here's a list of what I'm planning on doing in the next two months:

1. Clean out my closet
2. Work harder at college
3. Try to make more money
4. Start investing in lifetime items
(which can only happen when succeeded in point 3)
5. Actually get my driver license

Photos taken from boards on my pinterest account 



No comments:

Post a Comment