Wednesday 2 April 2014

BLACK BEAUTY



These are the first pair of heels that don't actually make me want to be a man anymore. Just because I can actually walk on these the entire day instead of having to carry a pair of toms in my bag in case my feet can't take it anymore. You probably all know how that feels… 
There are so many situations where I'd rather be a man - like queuing up for festival toilets, women have to men can decide to not have to wait for the toilet. When having your period, because men simple don't have one. The summer days when you absolutely have to shave your legs and so many more situations. 
I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I have been incredibly busy with school and I'm suffering from a lack of sleep and lots of stress.. 
There will be an outfit online later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment