Friday 2 May 2014

A CHALLENGE




Hello!
Kendra Thornton, travel expert, asked me - along with several others -  to put together some looks for her for her romantic getaway with her husband to Miami, South Florida. She is been featured several news channels and shows like Tyra Banks and Nate Berkus. 
Kendra herself wrote the following to make you understand this challenge a little bit better.

Everyone loves the opportunity to get away and enjoy themselves on vacation. I’m especially looking forward to an upcoming trip I’ll be taking with my husband to Miami. I’ve enjoyed reviewing the various accommodations, attractions and entertainment options on Gogobot. This great booking website and social media outlet has provided some great information for me as I’ve planned our trip. I’ve chosen a fabulous hotel, and most of my preparations have been made. Now I need some help from some of my favorite fashion bloggers.
Before my vacation, I want to update my style. I know we’ll be taking lots of pictures during our time in Miami, and I want to enjoy looking at them in the future. As a mom of three young children, I could use some advice. Take a moment to review the information about where my husband and I will be staying. This should provide some inspiration for your fashion recommendations. 
During our stay in Miami, my husband and I will be enjoying the luxurious accommodations at EPIC Hotel. The hotel is located at the heart of Miami, near the convention center, the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena and Bayfront Park. When we’re not out enjoying the local entertainment and attractions, my husband and I will certainly enjoy ourselves at EPIC Hotel, which features two fine restaurants and a lounge as well as 24-hour room service for those lazy, romantic days we want to share together. The hotel also has two swimming pools, a hot tub, sauna, steam room and fitness facilities. I’m sure I’ll also find an excuse to enjoy some me time at the hotel spa. Whether I’m relaxing on the balcony or soaking up sun at the marina, I want to be cool, comfortable and confident in trendy summer fashions.
I’m a travel enthusiast, and I always have a great time when my husband and I are able to get away and spend time together in at a great vacation destination. Planning my trip with Gogobot has made preparations for our upcoming trip both simple and exciting. It’s been nice to have detailed information about the many quality accommodations in Miami right at my fingertips.
The items used as inspiration are by both Zara and Acne




No comments:

Post a Comment