Friday 13 June 2014

RIBBED DUNGAREES



Zara dress shirt, slippers / Monki dungarees 

Everything about this look is oversized, which is incredibly comfortable and really me. I prefer to wear oversized, easy, boyish, childish, colorless and sometimes weird clothes. You read, see and hear it everywhere that a look like this isn't flattering or sexy and will never get you a loving boyfriend. I guess , maybe, I'm a bit of a man repeller. The only thing really missing in my closet really be one are culottes and I think I'll purchase a pair soon. I already spotted several potential purchases at Topshop, Zara and H&M. 

A tip for the ladeez, try these slippers on before you purchase them online, because you'll probably need a size bigger. :)  

Photos by Britt Vissers




No comments:

Post a Comment