Tuesday 5 November 2013

ORANGE LIGHT AND NEWS

Hello !!

Yesterday morning I got this email whilst being in the metro with some very exiting news! I'm nominated for the best insiders tips on the site insidefruits.nl part of stylefruits.nl and I would really appreciate it if you would vote for me.
Click here to vote.

I don't think everyone knows what stylefruits.nl is, so I'll explain.
Stylefruits.nl offers their users the ability to create an outfit for themselves from a large collection of clothes and accessories. Other users can use these created outfits as an inspiration, they can ask each other some questions and they're able to ask the community to judge their created outfits.
Stylefruits.nl is also linked to a large number online shops, so that all the items and accessories can be ordered immediately.

The natural light was beautiful outside yesterday! It was the first time I really felt it was autumn this year. The orange light, the yellow, green and brown trees and the wet grass has a certain character. I loved it and I hope the upcoming days are going to be beautiful as well.

Hugs and Kisses!

ZARA SKIRT / MONKI BLOUSE AND KNIT / NEW LOOK BOOTS / TOPSHOP BAG

Photos by Hannah Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment