Monday 11 November 2013

SMALL TATTOOS


When I was younger I always thought that tattoos were tacky, because the only tattoos I then saw were the enormous ones and common people totally covered with them. But when I got older and when I started to notice that tattoos weren't always enormous, I realized that some tattoos are really beautiful. Personally I like the small tattoos with a personal message. You know something that reminds you of something beautiful or someone that meant a lot to you. 

And now really like to spot tattoos. Most of the time because there's a beautiful meaning behind it. So maybe later in life I will get a really small one somewhere where it's covered, though I think I'll be too scared. Who knows..


As you may already know is that I'm nominated for 'Blogger of the Month' on insidefruits.nl, which means a lot to me. To win this title I have to have enough votes and I'm in to win it, right? It would mean a lot to me if you would take just 5 seconds of your time to vote for me here.

PS. Make sure your browser accepts cookies, otherwise your vote will not be proceeded. When you see the results after you hit the 'vote' button, you have voted successfully.

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment