Wednesday 4 December 2013

TWO SHADES OF GREY


Gala dresses or are we going to attend in a suit? Strappy sandals, stilettos or peep toes? Black, white or red? Blazer or no blazer.. These are the kind of dilemmas I have in December.. What do I buy for my father, mother, sisters and the boyfriend I don't have.. 
In December I manage to somehow have a gala, which is fun! I think I'm going to go for a suit with a bow tie and a statement necklace. Look a like Saint Lauren shoes by Mango and my lovely non-hetro date. 
Then tomorrow I'm going to celebrate - this thing we have in the Netherlands - Sinterklaas with my family, which is a similar day to Christmas. Then next Friday and Saturday I'm going to celebrate the exact same thing. 
What are you're plans for the upcoming weeks?

COSTES JEANS / ZARA SWEATER, BOOTS AND BAG

Photos by Hannah Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment