Thursday 9 January 2014

2013 IN PICTURES


People!
First of all 'Happ New Year' although I'm extremely late wishing you one, since we're in week two already. 
I know, I know, I've been pretty shitty with updating lately. I'm very sorry, but due some family issues I didn't have the time or didn't feel like updating. From now on I'll be taking it more serious again. Honestly I've missed blogging, it's become a part of my life and my passion. 

We all know what most people do on NYE, we all make resolutions for the new year. Then a lots of people, including me, have a hard time keeping these resolutions the first week. Imagine keeping the for the next 51 weeks.  

Of course I've made some resolutions myself, but much less compared to last year. They're very basic though.

- eat healthier
- exercise more often
- finish this study year with great grades
- being happy 
- spend more time with the family 

The resolutions above are the personal ones. Now I do have some resolutions for the blog as well. 
This year, 2014, I'm going and trying to make the blog a little bit more serious. There will be some changes such as a domain name, a new lay-out, more articles etc. I haven't decided everything yet and there will be more ideas along the way. 
(If you have some, please let me know by sending me an email)

This week I'll be doing some another post about resolutions but then more specified.

Have a good day and an amazing year in advance!!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment